This tranquil and spacious family home set in the sought after suburb of Bayview Heights comprises of 4 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs with both levels being fully self-contained.
Tenants are currently in place paying $560 per week till 14th January 2020.
Upon entering upstairs, you are greeted by polished timber floor boards in the open plan living, dining and kitchen areas.
With the following features in place, 6 Bayview Street is a must to inspect for the discerning buyer;
• Modernised kitchen with gas cooktop and island bench that make it a pleasure to work in.
• Covered decks on both sides upstairs provide the perfect spot to relax while catching the prevailing breezes.
• The master bedroom upstairs boasts large built in cupboards with the main bathroom recently modernised.
• Downstairs provides spacious living and kitchen areas with direct access from the remote control lock up garage.
• The shared internal laundry is positioned in the lock up garage with ample space for storage or a games room.
• Positioned on a fully fenced 800m² block, there is side access with ample room for a shed or pool.
• The downstairs covered entertainment area overlooks the fully fenced backyard.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact agent today.