Recently a working cattle farm, this amazing property has a fully renovated, generous home + a 2 bed, 1 bath Granny Flat, sheds, smokehouse, pool & solar.
"Rainbow Flats" is a rare opportunity to own such a perfect sized parcel of land, they rarely come up for sale, with the opportunity to continue to use it for cattle however the possibilities are endless.
Situated only a 45 minute drive (approx) south of the regional City of Cairns, you have the best of both worlds, living on the land in a very comfortable and modern home.
* 7 Fenced Paddocks - undercover, powered cattle yards with lane ways, crush with scales
* Shed with mezzanine - 15 x 8 with 3.3m clearance + 7 x 8 m awning to one side and 21 x 5 awning, 3.6 m clearance to the front - cold room, smoke house, machinery
* Goat pens, Pig Sty, Chook Pen and veggie garden
* Bore - 35-40 m however not set up due to high rainfall
* House and Granny Flat modernised to as new condition, air conditioned, LED warm/cool down lights, security screened.
* 5 bedrooms PLUS Office, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens
* Main bathroom with separate bath/shower
* Stunning, quality, 2 pac, plywood kitchen with stone bench tops, smeg appliances, gas cook top
* Bi-fold timber windows to servery and front veranda - spotted gum decking boards with wide timber tops - perfect place to watch the sun set over a cold ale
* Massive, fenced entertaining area with plantation shutter features, sink - room for all the toys and some!
* Carport with 5.2 m clearance x 4 cars or boat/van
* In ground pool with water fall and glow stones in concrete - magic at night
* Long list of inclusions - 10 KVA Generator able to power main house and granny flat; Cold Room, Mule, 60 HP Tractor and Furniture if required.
- Land Area149734m²