Entry level acreage living with nothing do and set on this premier, dress circle piece of land, the attention to detail from the house to the infra structure is second to none.
Whether you are looking for your first home, your last home or to build your dream in stages, this Class 1A home is ready to move into comfortably.
Set on 4000m2 you can enjoy 360 degree views from most of the property.
If you wish to live partially off-grid the 3 rainwater tanks can bypass town water, there is an extensive Fruit Grove of 19 fruit trees plus a 42m permaculture vegetable garden.
Some of the many features include:
* Iron and timber clad, polished cement floored "shouse" with front veranda to take in the views
* Timber inspired kitchen with views, open plan kitchen, lounge and bedroom which could be reconfigured to your liking
* Modern bathroom and separate toilet
* Mezzanine area offers a potential extra sleeping area or extra storage
* Crimsafe screening throughout, NBN
* Plumbing, power conduits and septic to build a 4 bed, 2 bath house and reclassify the "shouse" to a caretaker's dwelling for multi-generational living or extra income
* 2 bay, 7m x 4 m shed, polished cement floors plus cement surrounds
* Shouse offers undercover parking with a roof pitch of 3.2m to 2.7m
* Side awning offers an undercover clothes line and a perfect shelter for plants
* The rear of the shed has 3 rainwater tanks to 27,000 litres and a bar/potting shed with hot/cold water plus an outdoor shower - all with a view to die for
* Some inclusions can be discussed.
There are extensive plans and approvals in place and extra information available on request or at inspections.
There are water falls, walking trails, and rivers aplenty in the area.
Whilst surrounded by similar quality properties, this area offers a school bus run to the Township of Gordonvale - only a 7 minute drive away and only a 20 minute drive to Cairns making this a desirable Country retreat close to major regional services.