L66 - Shed - $425,000 on 845m2, L67 - Land - $300,000 on 845m2.
Far North Tropical Queensland is calling you. Beach and water views from your block/s
across to Trinity Inlet to the twinkling city lights of Cairns at night - you will never want to leave home! Sunsets are breathtaking, the public boat ramp beckons just a few minutes away for the keen fishermen/women and offers access to the Great Barrier Reef. You will find no better place to call home than this tightly held corner of the world and it is only 40 minutes (approx) to the Regional City of Cairns for work and entertainment.
* Two lots under separate titles - buy either one or both. Each are a generous 845M2 and total 1690m2 for both.
* Both are powered, grassed properties side by side, one with a two story shed that has a bathroom, living area, and enviro septic already established and could be a perfect weekender. The other, drive on access and a levelled pad awaiting your dream home build.
* The Shed 2 street access, 2 roller doors to the front, - 7m x 11 m plus 4 m x 7m upstairs via a new timber staircase. There is a modern bathroom/laundry and kitchen.
* 40" shipping container is useful storage
* A 50m walk passed fruit trees, parkland to the beach and nestled against a backdrop of forested hills it is a Nature Lovers Dream location.
* Engineered plans along with a septic plan and soil test available with the sale of the Shed block
* Launch the boat or Jet ski at the boat ramp 2 minutes from home and drive it around to anchor in front of your new beach spot.
* Less than 10 minutes across the Inlet to Cairns city or 30 - 40 minutes to Green and Fitzroy Islands. You could even take a flick across to Yorkeys Knob, Palm Cove or Port Douglas, all from your front yard at high tide.
Most amenities are only a 25 minute drive to Historic Gordonvale and the gateway to the Atherton Tablelands up the Gillies range.
Be quick for this! Inspections by Appointment.