OWNERS COMMITTED ELSEWHERE - Recently price adjusted - Be Quick!
There is no need to build with this stunning property ready to just move into. With too many features to list, this large family home even has room for extended family with the self-contained granny flat.
Extensive ground works have been carried out to the 4001m2 block to create a large, elevated house pad for the designer home which offers views and privacy.
- 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home plus a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom granny flat attached to the side of the home
- 5 KW solar panels
- 2 car remote l/up garage and a 7m x 10m x 3.1m entertaining area or extra parking for cars, boats, caravans
- Divine Kitchen featuring: Calcutta Quartz Breakfast Bar, 36 soft close, 2 pac, drawers, built in microwave, a veritable wall of pantry space, island bench, 2 large fridge spaces both plumbed, a "Belling" electric stove with induction cook top and range hood.
- Open plan lounge and a separate media room or second living area with ample room for a pool table, TV area and office.
- Massive Main bedroom retreat (4.5 x 5 m) with his and her robes, access to a private garden, large ensuite with a modern free-standing bath and bespoke silver and dark grey tiling.
- Every bathroom has washing machine plumbing - a unique laundry design.
- Each of the other 4 bedrooms have sliding doors to the back veranda, views and TV points for Foxtel in 4 bedrooms and HD in one.
- 8 metres of internal linen/storage cupboards.
- Granny flat has a wide shower and is well set up for disabled access
- Brand new 2 bay shed - 7 x 7 x 2.7 to gutter (added after photos were taken so is not in the aerial view)
Furniture package may be available.
There is plenty of room for a pool if desired and there is also a seasonal, rocky Goldsborough Valley water course which equates to your own seasonal creek in the wet season.
Do not delay to view this beautifully presented home!
- Living Areas2
- Land Area4001m²
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking