"Joongoon" is set on an impressive 326.82 Acres of rolling grassy hills with a permanent creek under water licence & a modern, executive style home added to the mix, this incredible opportunity to escape to the country is a must to inspect.
Camphor laural lined driveway leads to the renovated home compound surrounded by paddocks & view.
* 360 degree view of 95% of the property from many vantage points
* Fertile soil and high rainfall make this region ideal for cattle fattening & crop growing
* 50 irrigated mangosteen trees
* Water is plentiful with a water licence to take from the permanent, spring fed creek,
and a 22,500 litre rainwater tank
* 8 fenced paddocks with laneway systems to all paddocks, signal grass, 1 paddock for horses
* Cattle yards & crush, scales, ramp, small secure room
* 6 bay horse stables
* Main powered shed - 20m x 14m x 4.2m clearance x 4.3m wide opening with overhead gantry crane, compressor and pumps
* 9m x 17m machinery shed, greenhouse & potting shed
* Modern, executive home overlooking your expansive property with daily cool breezes offering an excellent climate all year long
* Solar system - 12 months old has halved the power bills
* 4 spacious bedrooms 2 are ensuited plus a shelved storage/utility room & a large laundry and office
* Tiled living areas and quality carpet to the bedrooms, stone bench tops to all wet areas and kitchen, air conditioned, screened
* Massive Master Bedroom has massive WIR plus separate WI Shoe Cupboard, private veranda
* Ensuite with floor to ceiling window to the views, double vanity & shower roses
* Kitchen features waterfall island benches, soft close drawers and cupboards, a wall of pantries, 2 drawer F & P d/w, Bosch steam oven, wall oven and tinted, screened stacker doors to the timber deck with built in BBQ
* Cattle and plant and equipment list available if the property is sold on a WIWO basis.
* This property sale is subject to GST if applicable.
- Land Area1322600m²
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertainment Area