You will love this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with tropical inground pool on a good sized 700m2. The owners have done all the hard work for you! The home has been refreshed and is ready for you to move straight in!
Built in 2006, the home has recently been repainted, new dishwasher installed, main bathroom has been completely renovated and the original pool was replaced with a stunning unground pebbletex pool that is accessible from both the patio and private garden space off the main bedroom.
Not too big, not too small, this home is just the right size for the small family, downsizer or would make an excellent investment opportunity for the savvy investor.
- 3 bedrooms, main with ensuite all with robes
- Main bedroom opens out to the side garden and has access to the pool area
- Main bathroom, recently renovated has separate bath and shower
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area flows out to the rear patio
- Kitchen has plenty of space, corner pantry and new dishwasher installed
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens, inground pebble-tex pool and garden shed
- Outdoor patio area is positioned for the morning sun and south Easterly breezes - Fully security screened, tiled through-out, insulated and split system air-conditioners installed
- 10.36kw Solar System - bills are only around $40 per month
- Side access on the pool side
- Large in-ground Pebble-tex pool
- Double remote lock-up garage
- Rates are approximately $1350 per half year
- Rent appraised at between $530 - $540 per week
Located in the Arkendeith Estate among other high quality homes, close to a large central parkland and located within walking distance to a Primary School, Shops and Transport.
You will love this great sized home, don't miss the first Open Home!