This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom peaceful sanctuary positioned on a 1,315 m2 block ticks all the boxes for the discerning buyer wanting a great buy in a great location.
Privately set amongst the majesty of nature the decking encompassing three sides of the main residence makes this the perfect entertainers haven.
Designed perfectly for the Far North Queensland lifestyle the following features make 169-171 Sydney Close a must to inspect.
1. Downstairs can cater easily for 4 cars and there is a massive workshop area.
2. Upstairs greets you with a large entertaining deck – part of which is covered by a pergola with bar and BBQ facility. In addition, there is a smaller deck on the opposite side - a perfect hideaway for those wanting a secluded area to sit back and relax.
3. Raked ceiling to the kitchen, dining and living areas add to the tropical feel.
4. The modernised kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space with gas cook tops - and is perfectly positioned overlooking the living, dining and main deck areas.
5. Air – conditioning to all 3 bedrooms, the main having direct access to the entertaining deck All bedrooms have built-ins.
6. Internal laundry is well positioned – providing ready access to the outside area.
7. The seller has advised that the property can be purchased fully furnished for an extra $5,000 – except for the 2 dragon fly lights.
Located in a whisper quiet close the ambience and feel of this property makes it a standout in the market