Built in 2005, this executive 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom house with double lock-up garage in Arkendeith Estate - Edmonton, offers a great stress-free investment opportunity. Perfect to add to your existing property portfolio or as your first investment property. Defence Housing Australia has a lease in place until the 1st of August 2022 offering peace of mind as your rental income is guaranteed every week – Let DHA do all the hard work for you!!
- The main bedroom has western red cedar louvre features, direct access to the patio and large ensuite that has a double shower, double vanity, and large walk-in robe
- The 3 bedrooms each have built-in robes, each with 1 mirrored door
- Main bathroom area has a powder room with extra-long vanity, separate toilet, bath and large shower
- Open plan Lounge, Dining and Kitchen flow out to the large undercover patio
- Kitchen has large island bench with waterfall bench-top and quality Westinghouse stainless steel oven, electric cooktop, and Bosch stainless steel dishwasher
- Finished in a modern colour palette the home is fully tiled through-out, security screened and air-conditioned
- Very large internal laundry opening out to the side clothesline, lots of hallway linen storage
- 723sqm corner block with fully fenced yard, 2 side access points, heaps of room for the boat or caravan and direct access through to the carport
- Double Garage with remote access air-conditioning and internal entry to the home
If you are pre-approved for finance and looking for a great investment opportunity, please give me a call to arrange an inspection. This executive home is a quality build, very generous in size and will not disappoint!
CURRENT LEASE DETAILS:
- Current Weekly Rent: $430pw and assessed annually
- Lease start date: 02/08/2013, Lease end date: 01/08/2022
- Lease option: USED
- Right to vary Available: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
* Please Note that the Options/Variations are exercised at DHA’s discretion
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
- DHA Guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant
- DHA Property care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services
- The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period
- The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
- A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions & applies to commencement rent)
- Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property
- In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers
- Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA, and are for illustration purposes only
Please visit the DHA website https://www.dha.gov.au/ to find out more information.