This fully established fruit farm with 2 large, powered sheds and a large, traditional low set Queenslander nestled at the rainforest foothills, offers privacy, space and potential.
Owned by the same family for 60 years this is a great opportunity to pass the baton to the next generation.
For the handyman, the home could be brought back to original timber floors, the kitchen and bathroom have had renovations and parts of the house are tongue in groove walls - exposed and under lining. Part of the house is iron clad and part is original timber clad.
* 3 bedrooms + sunroom/4th bedroom + office with writing desk
* Large under roof floor plan - massive living/dining with large built in bookcase/TV unit - large split air conditioning
* Renovated kitchen - room for the largest family dining table. Features plenty of bench space, overhead cupboards, a walk in pantry and glass splashbacks
* Bathroom is generous, separate toilet in the house plus a shower room off the back veranda and a second toilet in the shed - typical of most farms
* Bedrooms are carpeted, one has murals painted by famous artist Ludij Peden
* Main is large with a wall of built in robes and a large split air conditioner
* Massive outdoor entertaining area - perfect for entertaining
* House roof has been replaced and in is good condition
* Town water and a bore which is capped and never used.
* 50 Lychees, 30 Rambutans, 20 Mangoes, 10 Star apple (approx) and a further long list of tropical and exotic fruit trees
* Shed 1 has a dirt floor & shed 2 was the packing shed & includes a rambutan washer, conveyor belt & a cold room
Fishery Falls is only a 25 minute drive (approx) to Cairns and offers swimming in the local freshwater creeks and bushwalking to waterfalls in the area. It is also close to the Deeral public boat ramp which takes you out to the Franklin Islands and offers excellent fishing in the rivers and estuaries.
Call Robyn - 0488 071 007 or Kelly - 0424 174 348 to arrange your private inspection.