Under Offer - Subject to conditions
Walk to the Gordonvale Township or work from this Historical, spacious cottage on a fantastic, flat 1/4 acre block with stunning Pyramid views. With a semi rural feel, at the end of a close, in a family friendly area, there are no side nor rear neighbours as this home backs onto cane fields.
* Excellent side access and room for a BIG shed and is fully fenced
* Polished tulip oak and black bean timber floors, roof replaced one year ago, electrical work including and fuse box and hardwired smoke alarms redone plus lights and blinds
* Very high ceilings and the block is situated to capture the daily breezes
* 2 bedrooms plus office or 3rd bedroom and sun room at the front door - perfect home office space
* Open plan living/lounge and separate kitchen and dining area and a freestanding electric cooker
* Step down to the large, enclosed rear sitting area, bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
* Rear paved patio overlooking the lovely gardens and large shady fruit trees.
* Various sheds for storage/undercover parking, one enclosed and the others open
* Fruit trees including abu, red bell, red cherry, black cherry, mango, lychee, passion fruit, bananas, coffee bean.
Gordonvale is only a 20 minute drive (approx) to the Cairns CBD and has most amenities in the town including public and private schools, boutique shopping, medical centre, restaurant dining, Golfing, Horse Racing, Fishing and Boating.
What are you waiting for - FNQ is the place to live.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced