Potential Plus! Presently under cattle with 6 paddocks, 4 dams - 3 spring fed, permanent springs, seasonal creeks, 2 Swimming holes, sheds and a well appointed caretaker's residence. Superb house site with 240 degree panoramic mountain views.
Situated in the suburb of East Russell via Babinda. Peace and quiet is assured with glow worms visiting at night, cassowaries in the rain forest.
The property is self sufficient - all the mod-cons without the power bill!
* Lot 2 = 100 Acres, mostly rain forest and could suit an eco tourism business, horse riding or quad bike tours as it has approximately 4 km of old logging tracks. There is shed with power and water and is just asking for a house to be built on this lovely block. 30lt water tank with underground irrigation feeds the unit.
Boundary re alignment is possible if both lots are purchased together.
Lot 3 = 71.5 Acres, mostly cleared:
* Crystal Clear Spring Fed dams could suit fishing, bananas and other cropping.
* 20-40 head of cattle which are fattened and sold every February
* Cattle yards
* 2 bay shed plus caretaker's 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom modern unit - total size is 15m x 12m plus a 3m veranda. Height is 3.2m to roller doors (approx) - Council approved.
* Fantastic views from the house pad.
* Mobile reception from the unit.
There are long clawed crayfish in the creeks which could be bred in one of the dams and jungle perch in middle creek.
Be quick with this rare lifestyle acreage. Call Robyn or Mick today.
- Land Area697900m²