Escape to Far North Queensland and this executive home on a semi-rain forested, 4,927m2 block and listen to your very own wet season creek from all areas of the property. There is even room for a large shed or pool.
This quality Dixon home is only 4 years old and is approximately 225 m2 under roof.
- Quiet and Private with a rainforest backdrop to the seasonal creek and waterfall
- Neutral colour palette with pops of colour make this home easy to accessorise and make it your own. Large profile windows and sliding doors bring plenty of light into the home.
- Double timber and glass entry door and wide hallways
- Split air conditioning throughout
- Media room envy is assured with this divine, plush carpeted 6 x 6 m space, also ideal for the gamers out there
- Second living space off the kitchen area
- Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops and glass splash backs, soft close cabinetry and full length breakfast bar. Pantry with pull out drawers - a dream. 900mm oven and 5 burner gas cooktop to keep most chefs happy
- 3 bedrooms all with built in, mirrored robes, the main has a large walk in robe. There is also an office or 4th bedroom
- 2 bathrooms, the main bathroom has a corner spa and separate shower while the ensuite has double shower roses and large vanity
- Two door linen cupboard and internal laundry to the rear of the oversized garage
- Rear yard is fenced for dogs and the house surrounds have generous areas for a large shed or pool
- New 15 Kw solar, 3 phase invertor, battery back up plan.
- 3 phase power to the house and 15 amp outlet to the oversized garage
Goldsborough Valley is only a 30 minute drive to the Cairns CBD and 10 minutes to the township of Gordonvale with most amenities in place.
- Living Areas2
- Land Area4927m²
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning